GOVERNMENT DISTINCTION THROUGH LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION, & QUALITY
Supporting Our Infrastructure
CMTI works with federal, state and local government customers to meet often-challenging requirements involving data validation, documentation, audits, and Department of Labor compliance.
Organizations that lack knowledge and experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) expose themselves and their partners to significant financial and performance risks.
Over the past 25 years, CMTI has competently navigated FAR and DCAA regulations with no exceptions or findings. During this period, we have worked for more than a dozen government agencies, providing highly technical services in sensitive customer environments. This includes providing vital real-time support to the Air Force, NASA (five centers), Department of State, Government Accountability Office, and Army among others.
Our reputation for security, quality, safety and delivery has established CMTI as a preferred vendor among demanding federal and prime contractors. We have established a niche as a solutions-oriented rapid response organization on sensitive operations. Our range of experience in this arena includes integrated facility services, complete operations and maintenance, logistic program management, space launch and range support, transportation management and vehicle maintenance, and rail service support.
Creative Management Technologies, Inc. (CMTI) is built on over 25 years of experience with the core value that, “If you have a need, we have a service that will enhance your operations, increase profitability and help reduce costs.” CMTI guides companies and agencies toward strategic ways of elevating an organization’s performance by providing a number of services including Logistics, Technology, and Facilities Operations & Maintenance.
Our clients come to us when they need a trusted partner who understands their needs. Our highly knowledgeable support staff with over 25 years of technical expertise helps identify the issue and creates a strategic and tactical plan to successfully complete projects both large and small. Our efficient and timely business solutions get or keep your operations running smoothly. At CMTI, we build long-term customer relationships with trust and integrity. We achieve this through service exceeding client expectations.
We have experience providing services to the following government agencies:
- Department of State
- General Accounting Office (GAO)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration
- United Launch Alliance
- US Air Force
- US Army
CMTI provides services as a prime or subcontractor under the following NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) Codes:
- 323115 - Digital Printing
- 323115 - General Automotive Repair
- 484110 - General Freight Trucking
- 488991 - Packing and Crating
- 492110 - Couriers and Express Delivery Services
- 493110 - General Warehousing and Storage
- 541380 - Testing Laboratories
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541712 - Research and Development in Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 541330 - Engineering Services
- 541340 - Drafting Services
- 541430 - Graphic Design Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 561720 - Janitorial Services
- 811212 - Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance